Here are several ways we can work together to reach the people of Chad.
- Bible work in Tourma, Broum Langue, Broum Tusu, Moïssala, and elsewhere
- Spiritual growth of the church in Nergue
- Ministry of the Nutrition Center
- Airplane be used effectively
- Wisdom, strength, and protection
- Language learning as we set out to learn Nangjere
- Our good health continues
- Sponsor a NC baby ($5 per baby)
We provide a supplemental milk formula to malnourished babies
- August Fund ($20 per person)
The August Fund provides a business loan to help the poor, widow, and maimed earn a living.
- 1 hour of fuel for the airplane ($50)
A round-trip to the capital is just less than 4 hours.
- Overflight permit ($500)
Due in December, this allows us to fly in Chad for a year.
- Fuel Shed ($3,000; First Phase)
Currently our fuel is stored in a neighboring project’s storage. We need our fuel to be on our base.
- 1 month living expenses ($500)
Food, Medication, Phone service, laundry, etc.
- Tractor ($13,000 remaining)
Will help build, repair, and maintain runways in the area so we can reach them with the gospel.
- Student Loan payments (Please contact us)
The possibilities are endless, these are just some of our biggest needs. Please contact us!
- Construction (1-3 months)
- A&P Mechanic (2-4 weeks up to 2+ years)
- Optometrist (2-4 weeks)
- Dentist (2-4 weeks)
- Engineering (Work from U.S. initially)
- Videographer (1-3 weeks)
- Nurses (2-4 weeks up to 2+ years)